As we begin A Day/B Day schedule on Monday, September 14, please note this important information:
1. All students should bring a fully charged Chromebook, earbuds/headphones, and their power cord to school each day.
2. Parents of car riders should display the car rider tag in their car.
3. All students will be able to receive a free lunch when they are at school. Information will be shared about how students can receive meals to take home during the 3 days they are not in school.
4. All students must wear masks.
5. Bring a water bottle; water fountains are not in use.
6. Students should wear appropriate clothes for PE (guidelines on Google Classroom).
7. If any symptoms have changed since turning in the COVID Symptom Screener during orientation week, please alert the school.
8. Students at home should continue to check their emails at least twice a day (morning and afternoon) to receive information from teachers.
If there are any questions, please contact the school office or email your child's teacher. Thank you for your support! #UKnighted