KNIGHTS HAVE PRIDE
Any behavior that impedes the normal educational process of a student or his/her
peers is considered unacceptable behavior.
- Students are to follow rules discussed in the classroom.
- Students are to be in their seats at the beginning of class.
- Students are to come to class with journals, binders, pencils and paper.
- Students are to respect their classmates, their teacher, and all school property.
- Students are to raise their hand if they want to contribute to class discussions.
- Students are to follow the teacher’s instructions at all times – the FIRST TIME.
- STUDENTS SHOULD HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND PARTICIPATE IN CLASS!
Class Consequences (Fouls)
If you choose to disrupt class, YOU CHOOSE these consequences.
- Warning: verbal or non-verbal ("The Look")
- Warning: A more direct verbal warning with clear directions
- Time out in the class away from your team for a few minutes to re-focus. Call to Parents
- Conference with teachers and parents at the school
- Referral to the Principal and/or class removal (You have fouled out of the game)